Cauliflower itself is one among the favorite vegetable for many. same with potatoes all time children’s favorite. And imagine a combination of cauliflower,potatoes capsicum definitely a superb combination.This one is one among my family’s favorite side dish.This is a simple recipe.
- Cauliflower florets2to 3 cups
- Potatoes cut:1 cup
- Capsicum:1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Onion: 1 or 2 sliced
- Chilly powder:2 tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste :1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder :1/4 tsp(optional)
- Fennel seeds, cinnamon,cloves: combined 1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Coriander leaves chopped.
1.Wash, cook ,peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
2.Cut cauliflower into florets and par boil .
3.Cut onion and capsicum into slices.
4.Keep a non-stick pan or a thick bottom kadai in stove.Pour oil.
5. when oil gets heated add raw spices fennel seeds,cinnamon and cloves and fry a little.
6.Add onions and capsicum fry a little.
7.Now add cauliflower and potatoes to it.
8.Fry a little add chilly powder, ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder if needed add coriander powder and salt.
9. Fry in low flame.
!0.Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
Excellent side dish for rice with rasam/sambar or curd.
Optional one can add vegetable masala or garam masala for a change.