A bachelor’s receive from me.An easy breakfast or evening snack.Also lunch box special.
- Bread slices______6 to 8
- Green chillies _____2
- Capsicum__________1 or 2
- Red chilly powder___1/2 TSP
- Mustard seeds_______1/4 TSP
- Urad dhal____________1/2 TSP
- Turmeric powder____1/4tsp
- Lemon juice_________1/2 TSP
- Sambarpowder/garam masala powder1/2 to 3/4 TSP(optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste___1/2 TSp
Slice onions,cut tomatoes and capsicum.
If you are adding other vegetables cut it if adding potato par boil and add it.
1.First toast bread slices on a tawa and cut into pieces.
2.In a kadai put oil in it.
3.Add mustard seeds after it spluters add urad dhal.
4.First add sliced onions saute a little then add tomatoes when tomatoes are half done add capsicum.If you are adding other veggies add now.
5.Now add red chilly powder,ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,garam masala powder and required salt and fry then add lemon juice.
6.When it is done finally add bread slices.
7Mix well add chopped coriander leaves.
- Can add ghee and csahews while giving for kids.
- Can add sambar powder instead of garam masala powder.
- Can skip both powders and do as regular upma.
Lunch box special, kids friendly, breakfast receive, evening snack receive,bachelor’s recipe.Indian cooking