Podi idli is a recipe which can be prepared quickly.All you need is idli and idli podi.This is a lunch box special too.Left over idlis can be cut into pieces and we can prepare in this way.
- Idlis podi mixed with oil
- Curry leaves
- Oil 3 to 4 tbs
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
- uraddhal 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbs
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Make small idlis or cut big idlis into small pieces.
- Mix podi with oil and coat the idlis with it.
- In a pan put 3 tbs oil add mustard seeds to it. When it splitters add urad dhal then add curry leaves.
- When fried add idlis to it.
- Fry a little.
- Sprinle little salt and sugar to it.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves to it.
Serve hot.some like to have with chutney or Sambhar too.
5 replies on “PODI IDLI”
Wow love these! The addition of spices took it to the next level😍
Thank you for the comments
Nice! Well done!!
Wow….looks yummy.You could have given the receipe for podi also.😃