We have tricks for making day to day routine easier.I am going to share few.
- To remove odour from fridge can dip a piece of cotton in any essence and keep it in the fridge.
- When we use new nylon threads soak in soap water for some time and then use it
- Can keep few pieces of mosquito mats under a paper where we keep clothes. This puts off small insects
- To deskin garlic soak it water for few seconds and then remove it will be easy.
- Excess fried papads can be stored in ziplock covers and store it in fridge.it will be crispier.
- To retain the freshness of ginger garlic paste pour little oil and store it.
- When we use fried onions to decorate Briyani add a dash of sugar it will turn red quickly.
- To ripen fruits faster store them in paper bags
- When we cook cauliflower add little milk to retain its whiteness.
- When we store paneer in fridge store in a blotting paper it will be fresher.