Ivy guord is rich in Iron,Vit.C and calcium.It helps in regulating blood sugar.It is rich inVit.B1,VitB2 and dietary fibre.
Baby corn is good source of different nutrients.It also contains fibres protein as well as vital anti oxidants too.It is said just half cup of serving meet 4%of daily body requirements of VitA and iron,2% of daily requirements of VitA. C.
- Ivy guord….1cup
- Baby corn…1/2 or 1 cup
- Onion……2 or 3
- Oil………2 to 3 tbs
- Chilli powder…..2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder…1/4 tsp
- Salt…as required.
- Ginger garlic paste…1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds…..1/4 tsp
- Urad dhal……..1/3 tsp
- Heat a pan with oil.Add mustard seeds when it splutters add urad dhal.
- When it turns brown add ginger garlic paste fry a little
- Now add onions when it is half done add tomatos add turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Mix well .Then add ivy guord and baby corn and required salt.
- Cover and cook.
- If needed sprinkle water inbetween.
- Fry till done
- Serve with rice as side dish.