Buttermilk kuzhambu or mor kuzhambu is commonly prepared dish in South India.This is served with rice or can be served with idiappam. Vegetables like okra ash guord and colacasia can be used.But here I have used dhal vada.
- Tuvar dhal…..1 TBS
- Rice……………..2 TBS
- Cumin seeds..1/2 TSP
- Green chillies..2 to 3
- Ginger……….a small piece
- Grated coconut…1/4 cup
- Curd…..1 cup
- Urad dhal..1/2tsp
- Curry leaves…few
Coriander leaves few
- Soak tuvar dhal and rice for few minutes in hot water .
- Grind these two first a little then add coconut scrapings,green chillies,ginger,garlic and cumin seeds and then grind into a fine paste.Keep aside.
- Take curd and beat it till smooth.
- Add ground paste to it.
- Now in a kadai mix both curd and ground paste and heat it when bubbles starts coming switch it off.
- Pour half the quantity into another vessel.keep aside.
- Now to the other half add dhal vada to it and boil for few minutes.It will soak after sometime.
- To the kulambu kept aside add seasoning to it and then add chopped coriander leaves.
Serve with rice. Soaked vada will taste good.
If u are using colacasia or ash guord boil and add.If using okra fry it well and slightly cook and then add to the curd and paste mixture