Left over food can be converted into tasty food. Today I’m going to give you left over thengulal powder recipe. It’s very tasty and kids friendly recipe too. When we have lot of left over murku or thengulal we can try this recipe.
- Muruku or thengulal……4 to 5 nos
- Sugar……….2 to 3 TSP
- Coconut scrapings…2 or 3 Tsp
- Break thengulal into small pieces.
- In a dry jar grind it into fine powder.
- Finally add sugar and run a second or can add sugar seperately before serving.
- Can add coconut scrapings too.But it is optional.
I have used ordinary thengulal can also use muruku.It can be given both for kids and also for old people.Can powder muruku alone too and serve without adding sugar.