Beans parupu usli is a traditional recipe. This is common in Tamil brahmin house.We can use cluster beans and banana flower too.This is served for festivals and for auspicious functions. Vegetable is cooked with crumled soft dhal.
Soak Dal’s for 2 hrs
- Beans finely chopped….250 gms
- Salt as required
- Turmeric powder…..1/4 tsp
- Split Bengal gram….1/4 cup
- Toordhal…..1/4 cup
- Red chillies…4
- After soaking for few hours grind into paste with red chillies and a little salt and keep aside.
- Chop beans and cook till tender now add the ground paste in the centre and cover it and cook
- Cook till the raw smell goes.check for salt.
- Mix well and the dhal will be crumbled .
Serve with rice and curry.