Poha or aval has high nutrient value.It is a wholesome meal. Good source of carbohydrates,packed with iron,rich in fibre and a good source of antioxidants and essential vitamins.It is light on the stomach and can be easily digested.
Today I’m going to share with you a sweet recipe with you all. Easy to prepare sweet. It’s PAYASAM recipe.
- Aval…..1 cup
- Milk…..750 ml
- Jaggery. .3/4 to 1 cup
- Ghee….2 TBS
- Cardomom powder..1 TSP.
- In a kadai. Add ghee to it.
- Then add cashews and kismis fry and keep aside.
- Now add Poha to it.Fry it will become crispy.May be for 2 mts.
- Now add milk and allow it to get cooked.
- Meanwhile put jaggery in water heat a little and then filter for impurities.
- When it gets cooked add Jaggery to it.
- Allow it to boil and it will become thick.
- Finally add cardomom powder and fried cashews.
- It’s ready to serve.