There are different types of rasam.Today going to share pineapple recipe.
- Pineapple slices……2 slices
- Tomato pieces………2
- Toor dhal cooked water
- Rasam powder…1 tsp
- Peppercorns….1 tsp
- Cumin seeds….1 tsp
- Garlic pods…..few pods
- Oil…2 TBS
- Mustard seeds…1/4 TSP
- Urad dhal…..1/2 TSP
- Red chillies..2
- Curry leaves few
- Coriander leaves
- Pineapple Slice 1 cut into pieces
- Pineapple slice to be mashed
- Tomato 1 to be chopped into pieces
- Tomato 1 to made into puree
- Powder peppercorns,cumin seeds and garlic pods
- In a kadai add 1 Tbs oil.
- Add mustard seeds when it splutters add urad dhal when it turns brown add redchillies,curry leaves and 1/4 of the powder.
- Add tomato pieces and pineapple pieced and fry a little.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add dhal water,tomato puree, pineapple paste and balance powder,salt and mix well.
- Add the mix to the kadai and allow it to boil.
- When raw smell goes switch off the stove.
- Add coriander leaves.