Earlier I had posted Rawa Kesari I had few pieces of pineapple so thought of trying Pineapple Kesari.This is an easy preparation only.
- Rawa…..1 cup
- Sugar…..1/2 to 1 cup
- Pineapple…. 1cup cut into small pieces.
- Cardomom….3 to 4 nos
- Ghee……..2 to 3 Tbs
- Color few drops
- Pineapple essence 1/2 tsp it is optional.
- In a kadai add ghee. Fry cashews and kismis keep aside.
- Now add Rawa and fry till aroma comes.
- In the mean time boil 21/2 cups of water.
- Add water to the Rawa.
- Add pineapple pieces.
- Mix well till it cooks.
- Now add Color,elaichi powder and if u need add pineapple essence.
- Add sugar and cook till it is cooked.
- Finally add fried cashews and kismis.
1. Frying rawa in ghee2.Add boiling waterAdd pineapple pieces and then finally sugar..