An easy snack or breakfast .This can be made very easily if you have rice flour at home.
- Rice flour……..1 cup
- Salt as needed
- Red chillies….few
- Curry leaves few.
- Urad dhal…..1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds..1/4 tsp
- Coconut grated….1/4 cup
- Take a bowl and put rice flour into it.
- In a kadai add little oil when it gets heated add mustard seeds when it splutters add urad dhal then add broken red chillies and then curry leaves when it gets fried add to the rice flour and keep aside.
- Add coconut scrapings.
- Now boil two cups of water with salt and 1 tsp oil.
- Add it to flour.
- Now mix well with a laddle without any lumps.
- Make balls out of it.
- Now keep it in a steamer and cook till it gets done.
If this is not for neivedyam you can add chopped onions and fry with red chillies and then add to the flour.This has a different taste.If for breakfast can have with coconut chutney.