I was planning to bake this cake for a very long time. My son’s birthday was on 14 th so decided to give him a surprise by baking this cake.Really he was very happy when he saw the cake.
- Ingredients for the first layer of the 🍰
- Pineapple slices…..5 to 6 slices(either fresh or tinned)
- Cherries…….6 to 7 nos
- Brown sugar…25 gms
- Butter…….25 gms
Ingredients for the cake batter
- Maida……200 gms
- Eggs…………3 nos
- Vanilla essence..1/2 TSP to 1
- Baking powder….1 tsp
- For the pineapple layer.
- In a pan heat butter a little and add brown sugar after few minutes it will get thickened.
- Now pour the syrup in a baking tray.
- Arrange pineapple slices.
- In between arrange cherries.
For cake batter:
- Powder sugar.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Sieve maida and baking powder thrice.And slowly add to the butter mixture.
- Add the egg yolk first and mix well.
- Beat the white till it is frothy and slowly add to it.
- Add vanilla essence to it.
- Pour the cake mix over the pineapple pieces.
- Spread evenly
- Preheat oven at 190 degree.
- Now bake cake for 26mts at 190.
- Check whether the cake is done by pricking with a stick.
- When done flip it on a tray.
- Pineapple layer will be on top.
1.Can use any other essence.
2.Can use the syrup if using canned pineapple .
When we taste the taste of pineapple in between the cake layer is very different.