This is an easy left over recipe. Chappathi or Poori which is ever is left over can be converted into this dish.Ingredients
Left over chappathi or poories 4 or 5nos cut into small bits.
- Green chillies….2
- Chilly powder…1 TSP
- Ginger garlic paste…1/2 TSP
- Soya sauce……1 tsp
- Tomato sauce..1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala powder…1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil…..2 tbs
- Milk 1/4 cup
- In a kadai put oil .Add onions fry a little add capsicum and tomatoes.
- Now add chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder and fry a little.
- Now add tomato sauce,soya sauce.
- Add water or milk and mix well till it gets thick.
- Now add cut poories or chappathi to it and mix well.
- Finally add coriander powder
- If you don’t want to have dry dish wait for some more time till the moisture gets absorbed.
Serve with tomato sauce or salad.