Among the side dishes for Chappathi green peas curry is one among them.Its healthy as well as easy to prepare it.This curry is without adding coconut.I have used dried ones so can prepare even during non season.
- Green peas ___200gms
- Onion_ 2
- Chilli powder-2tsp
- Coriander powder_2tsp
- Ginger garlic paste_1tsp
- Salt as required
- Cinnamon_1inch piece
- Curry leaves few
- Coriander leaves chopped 1tsp
Soak dried green peas overnight.
- In a pressure pan add 1 to 2 tbs.oil
- To it add cloves,cardamom,cinnamon
- Add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry a little.
- Add chopped onions to it fry for sometime then add tomatoes to it and cook till mushy.
- Now add soaked green peas,chilly powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,salt and enough water to cook the green peas.
- Mix well and keep for 2 whistles.
- While serving add chopped coriander leaves.
Can serve with Chappathi,Roti or Appam.