We have number of side dishes for dosa and idli.One such side dish is peanut chutney which is very healthy one.It is a good source of antioxidants and vitamin B.
- Peanuts ____1/2 cup
- Tomatoes___2 chopped
- Red chillies __2
- Green chillies __1
- Tamarind_a small piece
- Salt as required
- Oil for 2 tbs
- Oil 1 tbs
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tspt
- Urad dhal 1/2 tsp
- curry leaves few.
- Pour oil in a kadai .Add green chilly and red chillies fry a little.
- Next add 🍅 tomatoes to it and fry till it becomes mushy.
- Add peanuts to it.
- Fry a little then add tamarind and required salt.
- When cool first grind without water,then add water and grind well.
- First pour oil add mustard seeds when it splutters add head dhal.
- Fry and then add curry leaves.
Add the seasoning to the chutney.