Multi grain adai is a healthy breakfast recipe. I haven’t used rice for this recipe. Have included a number of grains you can choose the grains of your choice. This is best for breakfast or dinner. This is good for diabetic patients.
- Masoor dhal…..1/4cup
- Moong dhal…1/4 cup
- Soyabeans…..1/4 cup
- Toor dhal……1/4 cup
- Karamani…..1/4 cup
- Barnyard millet…4 tbs
- Black Channa…..4 tbs
- Salt as needed
These grains can be increased or decreased according to your taste. Also can include other grains of your choice.
Soak the grains for 4 to 6 hrs.Then grind it with 4 to 5 redchillies accdg to your taste. Keep it aside.
- Oil….1 Tbs
- Onion…2 to 3 finely chopped
- Curry leaves a few
- Mustard seeds…1/2 TSP
- Urad dhal…..3/4 TSP
- In a kadai add oil when it gets heated add mustard seeds
- When it splutters add urad dhal.
- Now add chopped onions and curry leaves and fry well.
- Now add the mixture to the batter. Add needed salt
- In a dosa tawa spread a little batter on a dosa tawa.Pour oil to it allow it to cook.
- When one side is cooked flip it on the other side.
- When it gets cooked remove and serve with chutney.
Can add methi leaves or drumstick leaves if you like